ed2go ~ Professional Development Online Courses
Instructor-Facilitated Online Courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. The instructors are famous for their ability to create warm supportive communities of learners. All courses run for six weeks (with a ten day grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion area, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office. Any time of the day or night.
New course sessions begin each month. Please visit our Online Instruction Center to see exact start dates that interest you at ed2go.com/cecec
• Medical Coding and Transcription
• Test Prep - GRE, SAT, GED (R) , GMAT
• Accounting Fundamentals
• Creative Writing
• Foreign Languages
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
• Windows 8
• Personal Finance
• Grant Writing Non-Profit Management
• NEW Manager Suite
• NEW Self-Improvement Suite
• NEW Medical Office Basics Suite
• NEW Career Suite
• NEW QuickBooks 2017 Series
• NEW Project Management Fundamentals Series
and many more.....
How to get started:
1. Visit our Online Instruction Center at www.ed2go.com/cecec
2. Click the course link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the classroom.
3. When your course starts, return to our Online Instructor Center and click the Classroom Link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
Requirements: all courses require the internet access, e-mail, and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla, Firefox Web Browser. Some courses may have additional requirements.