Online Career Training Programs
Learn new personal and professional skills online through the CEC.
Welcome to our Online Instruction Center.
We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses are led by expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Ready to explore our catalog?
Browse our catalog or check out our Popular, New, and Featured Courses. New course sessions begin each month. Please visit our Online Instruction Center to see exact start dates that interest you at ed2go.com/cecec
• Medical Coding
• Medical Transcription
• Accounting Fundamentals
• Manufacturing Fundamentals
• Explore a Career as a Pharmacy Technician
• Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook Suite
• Windows 10
• Personal Finance
• Grant Writing Non-Profit Management
• NEW Manager Suite
• NEW Self-Improvement Suite
• NEW Medical Office Basics Suite
• NEW Career Suite
• NEW Quick-books Series
• NEW Project Management Fundamentals Series
and many more....
If you don't see anything that interests you please search the site.
How to get started:
1. Visit our Online Instruction Center at www.ed2go.com/cecec
2. Click the course link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the classroom.
3. When your course starts, return to our Online Instructor Center and click the Classroom Link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
Requirements: all courses require the internet access, e-mail, and the Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla, Firefox Web Browser. Some courses may have additional requirements.